"Dead" Singer, Skiibii Steps Out To CoolFM Studio First Time Since Pulling The Death Stunt [Video]





SKiibii Grants First Interview Since Stunt, Says Manager Has Been Fired





Five Star Music artiste Skiibii whose manager Soso Soberekon wanted to turn to Jesussaid he’s mad at his manager’s bad PR strategy.
Soso tried to pull a stunt last week but it failed woefully. The singer’s manager told the press that Skiibii is dead and he shared a candle light photo on social media to confirm the report.
Five Star Music debunked the rumours and released a press statement to address the bad PR stunt.see more below..



Below are some punchlines from the interesting interview…Quote
    I woke up on Friday morning and told Harrysong I wanted to go and see my brother that stays in Ijesha, Surulere because they don’t see me often because of my kind of job.
    This thing that happened has happened to me in the past, like 3 times. It happens like a sudden blackout.
    I remember it happened to me once while I was flying on a plane with our producer, Del B.
    At that time, doctors did (carried out a) heart scan on me and said I was ok, that the blackout happens when I’m too stressed or too excited.
    This past Friday, I was in my brother’s house in Surulere when it happened. I was actually about to open a door when it happened.
    I don’t know about the pictures that circulated because the photos were taken like 2 weeks ago in South Africa.
    I got discharged from the hospital on Monday, August 17, 2015 and they took me straight home.
    When I hear all the ‘Rest In Peace’ stories flying around, I was just crying
    I’m really sad, and I blame the label manager, Soso Soberekon for this.
Check out the interview below.

No comments:

Post a Comment